-Week 9 & 10 in Review- (and then some)

Life is happening and other things-namely blog related-are getting put on hold.

 Last weekend my grandparents come to visit and we missed a family get together after AJ and Cal got attacked by a wasps nests in the barn wall. We all felt too crummy to go anywhere or do anything. 
Morning after
Day of sting











 
We picked blackberries this week and get one kitten fixed and right now I am starting to make salsa, pickled eggs, beets and dilly beans. 

Only half our black berry harvest this go around.




The Blueberries

 












I'm going to write about all these little events separately but I just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know I hadn't died or given up blogging.

More (real) posts coming soon!
Kindest regards
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation!