-Week 2 in Review-

 Hi everybody,
Wow, this week was long! We had a blast helping out at the sanctuary last Saturday. We also had our second anniversary this week, we celebrated by going to the movies. We watched "now you see me"; it was a good movies but not epic. 

 






Then there were all sorts of  new baby animals: kittens, foals and chicks. We have been out of chop for a while and I finally got a chance to make a batch. If you don't know what I'm talking about ;) don't worry, post coming soon.
Last month in the midst of college wrap up caos, our freezer died. At first we thought someone had just unplugged it, we moved it, let it defrost, cleaned it and put the meat we had managed to save back in. When it started thawing out again, we got the message. Fast forward a month, we just now got around to seeing what we could do about it. Best Buy was great, we found out the freezer is still under warranty. So tomorrow, hopefully, we will be getting a new freezer!
I stopped writing this post to figure out dinner and discovered the fridge was unusually quiet. Turned out the compressor had stopped because the working parts of the fridge were filthy. With the help of a shop vac, flash light, mop, broom and paint brushes; it's running again. For how long- if we are lucky, the rest of the time we live here! The landlords already replaced the fridge once since we have been here so we really don't want to need another.
 As for blog things, I got yogurt to use as my starter culture for an upcoming post about making yogurt.  I also made and photographed two great recipes to post soon, the About Us page is up and although they aren't published yet I got a lot done on the other pages too. I'm sure I forgot something but now I think I'm just going to curl up with my hubby and finish watching this movie.
Night,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to the conversation!